Your web site sets the first impression of your company. It can either add or take away your company's credibility.
I offer HTML, graphics and custom programming web design services to create visually focused web pages. At Big Dawg Web Design and Development each website is custom designed. I do not use "cookie cutter" templates. I believe each client is unique and so are their business demands. I will build your website around a database if your need is to control products and/or track sales. I can help establish online sales by installing shopping carts and payment options.
Big Dawg Web Design and Development offers a complete range of website design and web development solutions for individuals and small to medium sized businesses. What sets Big Dawg Web Design and Development apart from other web design & development companies is that I partner with my clients to help them prosper. All of my clients play an active role in the development process by gathering content, reviewing concepts and ideas, etc. The result is a visually appealing and functional web site which will attract your target audience and presents your company as professional and responsive.
I provide comprehensive on-going support to my clients, helping them with all aspects of their online presence. Web pages will require periodic updates to keep data current and provide your clients with new information.
The design and development process:
- Phase 1: Planning - To maintain consistent editorial and management you'll need one person to act as a point of contact to coordinate with Big Dawg Web Design and Development. The editor coordinates with me to ensure that the content of the site reflects the policies of the company and does not contain material that violates copyright laws. This phase is ongoing.
- Phase 2: Design - The editor and I coordinate to design and develop the look and feel of the web site. This phase is complete when Big Dawg Web Design and Development receives written approval on the design.
- Phase 3: Production - Convert the agreed upon design into web pages and implement the content and images as approved by you. This phase is complete when Big Dawg Web Design and Development completes its internal review.
- Phase 4: Customer Review - During this phase your site will be available online for preview by you and your staff. At this time you are given the opportunity to proofread the web site and verify functionality. Any errors or omissions found at this time will be corrected. This phase is complete when Big Dawg Web Design and Development receives your written approval to have the site go live.
- Phase 5: Go Live - Big Dawg Web Design and Development brings the site live by pointing your URL to your host. This normally takes 24-48 hours to process.